Skills and Experience
● Extensive experience in Broadcast, Ob Docs, Current Affairs, Commercials, Social Media Videos, Promos, Digital production, Branded Content and Live Events including Theatre Production.
● Skilled at budgeting from £10k-1.2 million and working within budget and time constraints.
● Solely responsible for setting up the framework of the new department which included all policies, procedures and departmental budget tracking.
● Accomplished Stakeholder communicator even in unfavourable circumstances.
● DBS Checked and Licensed Chaperone (Haringey Council) plus experience of children’s licensing and trained in Safe Guarding Children.
● Advance Excel, PMI and managing multiply budgets. Experience in HMRC rules on Crew and Payroll including auto enrol.
● Knowledge of APA and BECTU Rates.
● 4k and Hidden Camera Experience.
● Working with small and large teams.
● Crewing Up small and large teams.
● Working with High Profile Talent including liaising with agents and negotiation contracts including usage and TVR’s.
● Forward Planning and scheduling
● Health and Safety/Risk Assessments including arranging production insurance and PIBs.
● Contracting Cast and Crew
● Arranging Travel, Carnet and Visa’s and sending teams to Australia, USA, South Africa, Ukraine, Russia, Europe, Brazil, Iceland, Guatemala, Peru, Columbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Thailand, South Korea, South Africa, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, India.
● Post Production Paperwork
● Running and scheduling multiple edits and organising booking of subtitling/foreign language subbing, Graphics and VO records where appropriate.